Ancient Greece Alive!
An Exquisite, Expert-Led Tour of Athens, Crete and Santorini
September 9- 21, 2022
Embark on a Minoan odyssey with us…
An enchanting, culture, cuisine and history-focused 13-day journey through Greece’s most dreamy destinations: Magnificent Athens, Magical Crete and Spectacular Santorini.
Friday, September 9 – Monday, September 21, 2022
$7,995 CAD per person ($6,595 USD) Single Supplement $1,925 CAD ($1,600 USD)
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
This luxury, fully immersive small group tour will be led by ancient civilizations expert and storyteller Laura Ranieri, and Aristotle Koskinas, a Greek archaeologist and one of Greece’s top-rated and most popular guides.
Culinary adventures, local culture immersions, breathtaking natural scenery, mountain hikes, boat rides, azure seas, luxury accommodation, special museums, and of course all the most fascinating historical sites await. We have more wondrous and enriched adventures in store than you could ever dream of during this Greece trip of a lifetime.
- Wander the landmarks of historic Athens, Crete and Santorini
- Be vibrantly led by Laura Ranieri Roy – and Aristotle Koskinas, Greek archaeologist and one of Greece’s top guides
- Small group, personalized.
- Special dining and culinary experiences – picturesque tavernas, wine & olive tastings – and a private cooking lesson by a top Cretan chef in the fabled white mountains
- Visit the Minoan palaces of Knossos and Phaistos – along with the cave where Zeus was born
- Special experiences, lectures, beaches – and unexpected surprises
- Stay at a handpicked selection of premium accommodations.
- Athens, ancient yet modern: From its majestic Acropolis and bustling markets to its world class museums, you’ll be immersed in the dynamism of the city – including special dining experiences, lectures, walking tours, Acropolis museum – and spectacular new fine arts museum
- Chania, Crete – a Venetian jewel: stay three nights in a deluxe harbour side hotel – and wander the cobbled streets of this stunning Venetian harbour town… considered the prettiest on Crete
- Private cooking class in Crete’s White Mountains: Savour the delicious freshness of Cretan cuisine and inspire your inner chef during a private cooking class led by Crete’s top chef Kiria Koula in a beautiful mountain village setting….
- Minoan palaces of Knossos & Phaistos: Explore the home of the legendary Minotaur and labyrinth and visit stunning Phaistos, the second greatest Minoan city
- Cretan olive farms, stunning beaches, fishing villages, and breathtaking mountain vistas: Be dazzled by the infinite variety of the island of Crete with unique excursions to seaside villages, mountain trails, dreamy beaches with azure blue waters – you’ll even take a fishing boat trip to deserted Spinalonga island – and venture into the cave where Zeus was born!
- Spectacular Santorini – the diamond of the Aegean: Enjoy luxury cliffside accommodation with swimming pools literally hanging over the famous caldera, swoon at breathtaking views, tastings at a top Santorini winery, spectacular dining… and a beautiful cruise to explore the volcano.
- Private tour of Akrotiri, the “Lost City of Atlantis”: The great Minoan city of Akrotiri was frozen in time by a massive volcanic explosion and covered in ash like Pompeii. Experience the wonders of this phenomenal and sprawling archaeological site where three story houses are still standing.
- Luxury hotels in Athens, Crete and Santorini
- Lively talks, exotic dining experiences – and once-in-a-lifetime adventures