Design & Lead a Trip
The first thing we want to know is what is your ideal itinerary?
What are the top sites on your “bucket list” that will be the highlights of the tour? We’ll use this information as a foundation and build from there.
For instance, if you’re a teacher looking to take your students on a tour of France with a focus on WWI and WWII, your itinerary will look VERY different from another educator who might want to focus on religion.
GHT’s expert travel designers will interview you to get a sense of what your priorities are in each destination on the suggested itinerary. Using your top sites and our experience, we’ll create a journey that will inspire you and your students. Guaranteed.
Call or email us to get the process started!
How It Works:
- Contact GHT and discuss your travel needs and dates with a member of our expert team of trip designers
- GHT will present a sample itinerary for your approval
- A final itinerary with costing and dates will be submitted for your approval
- You submit the itinerary to your Principal or Board for approval, as necessary
- Trip announcement and sales cycle begins – GHT offers support and guidance on how to best market your trip, including presentations, printed material, etc …
- Prior to departure, a group orientation meeting will take place with GHT staff
- Bon Voyage!