Family Trips: Journeys that Strengthen the Bond
Georgia Hardy Tours: educational travel and custom tours for schools, organizations, families, and lifelong learners of all ages.
Thinking of a special family journey? Or do you have a major milestone that you plan to celebrate somewhere special with family or friends? Together, let’s design a group tour, unique holiday or reunion with all the flourishes and special touches everyone in your clan will love!
As a family-run business, we understand inter-generational family travel, and how to structure a tour to appeal to travellers from age 5 to 95. We also know how to celebrate in style, weaving in those once-in-a-lifetime experiences that leave everyone breathless. With our destination knowledge, expert guides and close contacts at the best restaurants, hotels, sites and resorts around the globe, we are confident we can custom design a family adventure to knock your socks off.
What is a typical family travel experience with Georgia Hardy Tours?
It might be:
- A ‘Great Capitals’ tour for first-timers to Europe including London, Paris and Rome!
- A rainforest adventure and beach holiday in Costa Rica
- A magical odyssey through the Greek Isles
- A cultural immersion in the art and history of Italy
- A Nile cruise and pyramids adventure in Egypt
- A luxurious ski and chalet trip in the Swiss alps
- A wine and castle tour of the Loire Valley, France
- A private yacht voyage off the coast of Sorrento, Italy
- A deluxe safari combined with South Africa’s incredible wine region
“My family went on a fabulous wine tour of Italy – Rome, Florence and Venice.
Everything went incredibly smoothly and all accommodations, meals and tours and connections were mostly excellent. The guide, Dan Martin was particularly well versed in Italian art, political and cultural history and his contribution was immeasurable. He was also a great travelling companion.
Can’t say enough about how much we enjoyed it and what a good time we had. Hope to go next year if one is planned.”